Homemade guacamole that is very easy to make and absolutely delicious.
Author: Ali Kerr
- 3 ripe avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ teaspoon Maldon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- ½ medium yellow onion, diced finely
- ½ habanero pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocado and lime juice together with a fork or potato masher. Stir in salt, cumin, and cayenne. Then, fold in the onions, habanero, cilantro, and garlic; serve.