ROASTED POTATO SALAD
- 3 pounds baby yellow potatoes, cut into half inch squares
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 5 eggs, hardboiled
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- ⅓ cup dill pickles, diced (or relish)
- ½ cup celery, diced
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar (white wine vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- few drops of hot sauce
- Maldon salt and pepper
- 2 bunches scallions, chopped
- POTATOES: Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss potatoes with 3 tablespoons olive oil and Maldon salt. Cook potatoes for 45 minutes stirring occasionally. Let potatoes cool for 30 minutes; place in refrigerator.
- DRESSING: In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, greek yogurt, yellow mustard, pickles, celery, parsley, vinegar, lemon juice, celery salt, hot sauce, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- POTATO SALAD: Remove yolks from hard-boiled eggs and chop finely; discard egg white (or keep them if you want!). Mix egg yolks, dressing, and scallions into the potatoes. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour; serve.